Sunday, May 26, 2019

Why did you choose your career?

I remember clearly when I was a little child and wish to be like my mother. A big woman who gives a lot of love, understanding and dedication to her daughters. I think I was five years old when I wanted that, but I grew up and I started to understand many things aaaand, my thoughts started to change so much. 

My passion for the science and art put me in limbo: what to study? Fine arts or a science career? WHAT A HARD DECISION! I spent the last years of my life thinking about that. Finally, after having investigated the labor fields of each career, I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy. 

But, why? The aspects that I like of the science are chemistry and medicine, and when I discovered the work of a pharmaceutical chemist, I loved the career. And what to say, I was very very happy when I knew I would study that in one of the best Universities! And until now, I think it was one of the best decisions of my life, because the environment, the teachers and my friends are the best!  

Help people, contribute with studies to improve medicine, meet very important and admirable people, and many other things!... I hope to be a good professional, and for that I will do my best.

I hope we all finish our careers well and that we become nice professionals. Do not lose the vocation!

1 comment: