Friday, June 28, 2019

About love, pets and friendship

In my whole life I was in loneliness, because making friends isn't mine, and when I was a kid this wasn't an exception.

I remember when I was five years old, and one morning, my mom gifted me two little ducks, they were very small and adorable!! For the first time, I was a bit scared, but then I loved them. Their names were Roberto and El General.

We used to play all the afternoons in my grandma's garden, looking the flowers and eating them (haha, just my ducks did that), and when the night falls, we used to sit down and look the stars while I pet them. In summer, I used to put a bucket of water so they swam in the fresh water, and it was very funny!

But, one morning, I realized that they weren't in my house: my grandfather took them to a friend's  housethat  lived in the south of Chile, because the ducks destroyed my grandma's garden and some other things. I remember that I was very sad, I really loved them and they were my only two friends...

Sometimes, I remember them, and I feel a bit sad, they were very important to me and I wished we had a last goodbye. I wonder if they missed me, but the thing that really matters is that the other family gived love to them like I used to do.

In my life, I had a lot of pets, but these ducks have a little space in my heart.

5 comments:

  1. I hope in the future you’ll find ducklings like them and love them like Roberto and El General

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did no expect pets ducks, they have good names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is so sad that your grandfather took them away from you, I would hate whoever did that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can see your duck again, the end of your story broke my heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking flowers and eating them jajaja
    luckily it wasn't you who ate them jajajaja

    ReplyDelete