Monday, June 17, 2019

The story of my favourite photograph

One day, when I was six years old, my parents went with me to a place that everywhere talked about, this place was called "Fantasilandia". 

I remember when we were in my dad's car, near to the entry of the park and I saw all the things that Fantasilandia has, like big attractions, roller coasters and a pirate ship. I was very excited, because there was a lot of things to do!

The bad new was that, for my height, I could not get on many attractions. So, me and my parents started to look for one that were for me.

After looking for a long time, we found one attraction that was somekind of wheel of fortune, but for kids, and the space to sit was painted with a ladybug theme. I get on with my mom, and my father took a pic of us smiling.

I think that this picture is important for me because it remember me when life was simpler, when I didn't get on trouble with everything and, maybe, when I was more happy.

6 comments:

  1. that kind of memories are beautiful,a really nice moment for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be great have that images, I went a only time to Fantasilandia and I don't remember anything of that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photographs that just look at them bring back memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. that´s a great moment. I hope you find new moments and be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good photograph, you with your mom in the only attraction that you could get in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful moment, that marvels the power of photography, remember beautiful sensations!

    ReplyDelete