Friday, July 26, 2019

Evaluation of blog experience

Five months ago, after taking the diagnostic test, I had the news that I had qualified for english 3. First, I felt a little disappointed because I really believed that my level of english was higher. But then, I started to think that maybe it would be a good opportunity to improve my perfomance in another languaje.

When we started, the idea of writing blogs was boring, because I thought it would not be the big deal. But after seeing the topics and writing them, something became noticeable: they are usually things that not being so difficult, make you think.

Topics like your favourite photo or your pets, were things that I do not usually think about. For example, when we had to write the blog about pets, my hearth broke in many pieces when I remembered my two pretty little ducks.... but it was a special feeling, and I think they needed to be remembered for a few moments.

Throughout the course I felt that my english improved in terms of writing and pronunciation, and I discovered my taste for british english.

In the next course, I would like to improve my skills even more, and I hope to have a good time writing about new topics... there is a lot to talk about to the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment